SOL DU UG Admission 2016-17 – School of Open Learning under Delhi University has announced Admission for upcoming session 2016-17. SOL provides distance education to all candidates. Students can fill their Application Form by online procedure which saves your time and your money also. Students have no need to visit any centre or university to collect or submit their application form for admission in university.
Online Admission Started on: 15th July 2016
Last Date of Online Application (without late fees): 31st August 2016
Last Date of Online Application (with late fees): 15th September 2016
Late Fees: Rs.200/-
Identity Card available on: 31st October 2016
Please keep below items with hand before Online Application:
- Passport Size Photo (Size minimum 4kb and max 24kb must be in .jpg format)
- Candidates Signature (Size minimum 1kb and max 12kb must be in .jpg format)
- 12th class Certificate and Mark sheet (Self Attested copy)
- 10h Class Mark sheet (Self Attested copy)
- SC ST OBC Certificate (Self Attested copy)
- Income Certificate (Self Attested copy of original)
- BPL Card (Self Attested copy)
- Migration Certificate (Scanned Copy)
How to Fill SOL Online Application Form?
Candidates have to click on above online application link. After click you will go to SOL Registration Page and follow below steps
- Enter your correct Email ID, Name, Mobile Number and Select Gender
- Type correct captcha code and click on Save
- After click on save your Login information sent to your Registered Email and Mobile Number
- Click on Login and enter ID and password in box and after click on submit
After Login you will come to Application Page so please select your Programme from drop down list of course and choose medium like English or Hindi. Fill all other required details in form like your Education Qualification, Admission Category, 10th and 12th Result with university/board name. After adding this entire details click on “Next”.
After click on Next, you come to personal details page. Enter all information about yours without mistakes. After enter all details Click on “Save” so your details will be saved to portal and then after click on “Next” to enter course details of your programme.
Choose your programme from list and Click next to upload your necessary documents.
Candidates have to upload necessary to scanned documents to portal which given above. After uploading all documents click on “Save” so your docs are save to portal and then after click on “Next” to check your application. Verify every detail which printed on screen. If you think that every details are enter correct then click on to “Verify and Confirm” button to proceed for online payment of admission.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
You can pay your admission fees by any of the above method.