DU MBBS Hall Ticket – If you have already filled MBBS Examination form of Delhi University then you can now check Hall Ticket of it from here. Candidates are compulsory to keep their MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Hall Ticket with them while reaching your examination centre of Delhi University.
How can I Get My DU MBBS Hall Ticket?
We have made procedure easier for students to get their MBBS Hall Ticket easily and fast to get prepared for your upcoming examination conducted by DU.
- First click on given DU MBBS Hall Ticket link
- After go to that page, find your programme from the list and click on it.
- Now you are at main page of Hall Ticket so Enter your valid MBBS Roll Number or Enrollment or other required details
- Just click on submit button after providing requested details
- You got your MBBS Ticket
- Get Print out for future need
MBBS Candidates have to follow above procedure and steps to get their ticket on their hand and save it on safe place because it included important details like MBBS exam date & time, place, centre and much more.